Buying a home?
Top 10 Fall Vistas...
- Blue Ridge Parkway--Just cruise it, you'll know what we're saying!
- Linn Cove viaduct---specifically, this can't be beat.
- Cherohala Skyway--A 20 mile scenic byway that ranges from 3000 to
6000 feet in elevation makes it a great place to cruise just about
anytime during the fall.
- Whitewater Falls--the perfect combination of spectacular waterfall
and fall foliage
- Tanahwa Trail--just south of Grandfather Mountain
- Tail of the Dragon-Deals Gap 200+ turns in 11 miles...enjoy the
- Hanging Rock State Park--The gateway to the Blue Ridge, this scenic
venue just rises from the Piedmont topography just northwest of
Greensboro and is a great place to get a taste of the NC Mountains
without really leaving the Triad.
- Whiteside Mountain--overlooking Sapphire Valley is quite nice;
especially if you choose this mountain hike during the fall season.
******Purposely left blank for you to fill in on your own!!! so get
OTHER LINKS: www.ncfoliage.com